Overview Tackle your everyday office tasks with an affordable, full-featured MFP. Easily print, copy, scan and fax from one compact machine. Share resources with Ethernet networking or work anywhere in the office with wireless connectivity.12 Features Get more done—affordably—with a full-featured MFP.
• Share on a network and work from anywhere in the office, using built-in Ethernet and wireless.12
• Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP print cartridges.
• Send and receive faxes from your PC, using the 33.6 kbps fax. Use the built-in handset for phone calls.3
• Print documents at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4. Start printing fast with Instant-on Technology. Get up and running quickly and easily.
• Install in a flash on your PC or Netbook—without a CD—using HP Smart Install.4 • Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use control panel. Copy a duplex ID onto one page with ID Copy.
• Connect the MFP directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
• Ensure reliable printing with an HP all-in-one print cartridge. Easily replace it with HP SureSupply.5 Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
• Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology,6 Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
• Reduce your impact—pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners.7
• Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
• Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
1. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
2.Built-in wireless is available on the HP LaserJet Pro M1210nfw MFP only.
3. The handset is available on the HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh MFP and M1216nfh MFP.
4. HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
5. Program features and availability may vary by country.
6. HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
7. HP toner cartridge return and recycling is available in 49 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market.